Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 20, 2019

My first TTM back from this years AFL

I only sent three TTM requests to the Arizona Fall League this year.  I couldn't find any cards of the players there very quickly, nor could I turn around a trade for some TTM cards very quickly.  My first one back is from Royce Lewis, Twins prospect.

Royce Lewis
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Salt River
17 days

















I also got cards back from probably the best TTM signer out there, Pat Neshek.  I am trying to get one card of every team he's been on, and have a page(s) dedicated to him in my TTM binder.  He sent everything back but my 2015 Topps Gold Astros card.  He also included some cards from his collection!

Pat Neshek
Signed 4/5
Sent c/o Philadelphia Phillies
35 days







































No comments:

Post a Comment