Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 3, 2019

2019 Topps Holiday

I must say, I love the design of this year's Holiday release!  I also love the short prints!  I bought a blaster box, and here's what I got:


pack 1

pack 2

pack 3

pack 4

pack 5
pack 6 
pack 7
pack 8
packs 9 & 10
 Snowflake cards





A "hit"


Cubbies




Royals



My guaranteed auto or relic
PC cards



Snowman card


Catcher cards

No comments:

Post a Comment