Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, December 30, 2019

Top 5 'hits' of 2019

Here are my top 5 'hits' of 2019.  Probably nothing special to most, but I don't buy a lot of high end stuff throughout the year, so these are special to me.

5. Vlad, Jr. - I'm happy to have some of his cards in my collection so I can use them as trade bait.


4.  Daniel Ponce de Leon - I got this out of Gold Label, but when you buy a box, you're guaranteed a hit.  66/75


3.  Luis Urias - I hit this 1/1 out of the GQ hobby box I bought this year!  I think this is my third 1/1 in my collection!


2.  Salvador Perez - I got this out of the Topps Holiday blaster box I bought.  I have really enjoyed the new look of Topps Holiday this year.


1.  Austin Dean - This blue chrome card is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment