Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Top 5 TTM's of 2019

I didn't send out as many TTM requests this year, so obviously I didn't get many back.  Although a little lite this year, still got some good stuff back.

5.  Billy McKinney - former Cub prospect


4.  Charles Nagy 


3.  Pat Neshek - I am trying to get a card autographed with every team he's been with; unfortunately, he kept my 2015 Topps Gold with the Astros.  So I still need to get that autographed.


 2.  Jakob Junis - I think he's got some potential.  Let's hope!


1.  Chris Davis - I have quite a few of his Orioles cards, and the Orioles are one of my favorite teams, and I like the way all his cards look!

1 comment:

  1. Lite year for me too, but solid returns. I didn't know McKinney was signing. I'll have to try him this spring.

    ReplyDelete