Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 6, 2020

TCDB trade with BLWinborn40

This was a trade that was a long time in the making, and I'm talking about the inability of the KC USPS to get stuff delivered for two consecutive years in a row!  Last year, it was a trade I sent, this year, it was a trade coming to me.  Anyway, I'm glad we could get this done!  This trade had several set collection needs!

2017 Topps Inserts



2016 Opening Day


Player collection

1 comment: