Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, August 3, 2020

Mega Collection 541-549

Mega Collection 541-549


Observations:
  • I think 1995 Score is very underrated.  I unfortunately don't have many because they were hard to find where I lived at the time.
  • I loved minor league cards in the 1990s!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Sonny Gray
  • Favorite card on the page:  1995 Score Mike Huff
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1990 Fleer Dan Pasqua

No comments:

Post a Comment