Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, August 11, 2020

TCDB trade with bwill305

Another small but satisfying trade on TCDB.  AsI've stated in recent posts, it was hard to do my hobby these last couple of months, but I knew I had to get back into it, and I'm glad I made myself because it allows me to look forward to something!  This trade was with bwill305, who I believe I've done at least another trade with him in the past.

This first card was the big fish of the PWE for me; I needed it for my 2017 Topps Salute set.


Player collections



No comments:

Post a Comment