Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, August 5, 2020

FINALLY!

I ordered some cards off of COMC for my birthday in April, however, it took quite a while to get them due to COVID.  COMC had not updated my shipping order since April, so when the dates came and went when it should have been shipped and receive, I reached out.  They got back to me quickly, and it took about another 10 days to get my order.  I'm disappointed that it took me contacting them to get my order.  It makes me wonder how long it would have taken had I not reached out to them.  Anyway, here's a sampling of what I purchased:

Iowa Hawkeye football alumni






Other autographs and relics





Royals (loaded up on the rookies!)





Player collections



Cubbies



Set collection needs



Omaha Lancer and UNO Maverick hockey alumni

No comments:

Post a Comment