Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, October 24, 2020

My first card from Twitter

I follow Daniel (It's like having my own card shop) on Twitter.  He posted a for sale on Twitter, this beautiful Salvador Perez card.  I haven't been able to find any Topps Fire to buy, so this is my first 2020 Topps Fire card!  He was kind enough to not even charge me, so I returned the favor by researching his want lists and sent some cards his way!




No comments:

Post a Comment