Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 26, 2020

Mega Collection 766-774

 Mega Collection 766-774


Observations:
  • I apparently had a lot of 1988 & 1989 Topps cards; they seem to be a huge presence, especially now that we've hit the 700's
  • Favorite player on the page: Lou Whitaker
  • Favorite card on the page:  1985 Topps Darrell Brown
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1989 Topps Ron Oester (lots of 1989 Topps getting the potential boot lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment