Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, October 6, 2020

FINALLY! I FOUND SOME CARDS!

I was at Target picking up a few quick things, and I decided to look at the card section, even though regardless of where I go every week, it is bare bones...literally nothing.  Well, there were a few Allen & Ginter boxes sitting there, almost hidden, and I grabbed one.  Even though I wasn't really excited about A&G this year, opening that box made me change my mind.  I wish I would have grabbed two now.  

First Card

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

Inserts - There are some of these sets I really love; others...bleh



I love all of these!  Especially the Field Generals.  I want to collect that as an Insert set to put in my catcher binder...hope I can do it!



I think this set is cool, too.  I saw someone on the internet had the whole set and it glows in the dark!  Might try to collect this one, too.


Token Cubs card


Biggest hit of the box

No comments:

Post a Comment