Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020 Top 5 Cards I Traded For

 Due to Corona, transitioning all my undergrad classes to a virtual classrooms, and trying to get moved, I unfortunately didn't get to do much trading this year.  The trades I did do, I got some awesome stuff and was able to knock out quite a few needs for my set collections and mega collections!


5.  TCDB trade with bwill305 -  I got this card to help me complete this 2017 insert set!


4.  TCDB trade with engine614 - I badly needed this card for my MLB players from Iowa mega collection


3.  TCDB trade with 2822ams - Another badly needed card for the 2017 insert set!


2.  TCDB trade with The_Sandlot - I just love the way this card looks!


1.  TCDB trade with George Hayes - One of the cards I had always wanted as a kid, now I have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment