Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, December 2, 2020

3147 day TTM return!

 This is a great return!  Chiefs legend Deron Cherry!  I had written this one off long ago, but I'm thrilled to have it back!

Deron Cherry
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
3147 days


4 comments:

  1. Always exciting when a write-off comes back. And with a great autograph as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a return after over 8 years? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great player! That's an exciting one, especially after it looked like it was never coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete