Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, December 10, 2021

Another Sportslots order!

 I tend to always hit up Sportslots when I can't get certain cards I need for my collections via trade.  I was able to knock off quite a few needs for my Cubs, Royals and college baseball alumni collections!  I always fill in the purchase with some PC players!  I also targeted football player collections this time, too.

Player collections

I don't tend to collect his Twins cards, but this is a nice looking all star card.  







I hardly have any current Cubs in my Cubs collection, so I think I'll start "prospecting" (to an extent).


Mega collections

Cubbies

Royals

Creighton and Western Kentucky baseball alumni

Football




No comments:

Post a Comment