Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 4, 2021

TCDB trade with pianojazzman

 I'm thrilled that I've found quite a few new trade partners thru trade propositions to me and my seeking out certain cards for my mega collections.  It's just been great!

Cubs mega collection


Royals

The Soler card is my favorite card of the trade!

Player collection


Old Miss baseball alumni

The card that started the trade

Cubbie

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you've found a bunch of trading buddies on TCDb. I'm sure you and I will a trade on there in the near future.

    ReplyDelete