Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 11, 2021

My first card show in Omaha!

I wasn't going to go, especially since it's almost Christmas, and I just made a huge COMC order, and I had Sportslots PWE's coming, but I thought what the heck, I'll check it out.  I'm glad I did!  I love searching boxes not only at my LCS, but at card shows, too.  That's where I get the most bang for my buck, as well as what I'm looking for to enhance my collections.  I only visited two tables before I decided to call it a day.  I purchased 160 cards at one table, and there wasn't anything to carry them in, and I didn't think to bring anything with me...oops.  Next time, I'd like to go back to one of the same tables I was at and search his football boxes!



This will be added to my KC All Star Game collection

The only two cards I could find for mega collections






The scan is poor, but the Bryant card is awesome!















2 comments:

  1. Gotta love it when you have a good day at the card show, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! The Mago and Myers cards are very cool, and I love the Bret Museum Collection.

    ReplyDelete