Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, January 2, 2022

2021 Top 5 Cards Traded For

 I was able to do quite a few trades once we got settled into our new house in Nebraska.  However, I had to turn off my trade availability again because I finally started my new job the week of Christmas.   Hopefully, I'll be back up and going by the end of January.

5.  mrhaverkamp - A welcome surprise as I had never owned this card, until now.


4.  Burefreak - Just a great looking card.  I have always loved card colors that match the teams colors.


3.  frankgifford - I needed this one for quite awhile, too, and he doesn't have many cards as a Seahawk.


2.  nwcardsupplies - I have needed this for awhile!  Unfortunately, nwcardsupplies cards got lost in the mail on this awesome trade, but I think we've worked something out to make up for it.


1.  kaper64 - This is a great looking card!  I missed out on these fan favorites when they were produced!

No comments:

Post a Comment