Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 Top 5 Hits

 This list is also not very fruitful due to lack of product throughout the year.  It's the second consecutive year that I haven't been able to buy at least 1 blaster box of product that comes out at the local stores.  Anyway, here's what I got with my small sample size.


5.  2021 Topps Chrome Vladimir Guerrero, Jr. Refractor


4.  2021 Bowman Platinum Robert Hassell


3.  2020 Panini Elite Collegiate Edition Spencer Torkelson USA relic


2.  2021 Stadium Club Juan Soto Red Instavision


1.  2021 Topps Fire Ronald Acuna Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment