Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 3, 2022

2021 Top 5 Things I Bought

 I spent most of 2021 buying cards off of COMC, eBay and Sportslots because there was no product in the stores.  It's actually a good problem because now I'm shifting my money to what I need versus *maybe* getting something I need.

5.  Needed this one for my Royals mega collection.  Not many Royals cards of him.


4.  Needed this one for my Iowa Hawkeye football alumni collection.  Again, not many cards with him as a Patriot.


3.  My only Project70 purchase.  


2.  I have bought a lot of Hockenson cards this year, especially relics.  I love the blue boarder with the Lions blue team colors.


1.  I bought the matching Hockenson card from this set to match the Fact card I have, too.  Now I need to display them somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pickups! COMC, eBay and Sportlots are also my main go-to's whenever I need to purchase cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember Brett Eibner at all. I don't know...a Kansas City Royal named Brett? I guess it could work. B^)

    ReplyDelete