Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 3, 2022

2022 Allen & Ginter

 I feel like the release of Allen & Ginter after the season (among other products like Stadium Club, etc.) are starting to wear on me.  The players who are traded or sign somewhere else could possibly be in a uniform from two teams ago.  I wonder if the release dates/details will change at Fanatics?  Anyway, nothing fancy from this blaster box I picked up.


First card/pack 1


Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

Token PC card from the blaster box

Minis



SPs


Inserts

This is probably my favorite insert set this year





No comments:

Post a Comment