Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 17, 2022

2022 Heritage High Number

I almost passed the Heritage High Number blaster box up!  The "high number" was in small writing, so I didn't recognize it was new!

First card/First pack

Second pack

Third pack - I like the sideways cards from this set


Forth pack

Fifth pack

Sixth pack

Seventh pack

Eight pack

PC cards


Zerpa will be added to my Royals mega collection


Catcher binder

Inserts & SPs


SPs



No comments:

Post a Comment