Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Black Friday COMC goodies

This is just a sprinkling of all the awesome things I got at the Black Friday COMC sale! 

SP


I was at this game!

I am ranked #1 on TCDB with owning the most cards of his in my collection!

Fits a PC need

An early rookie card I didn't have

SP and memories from the 2012 ASG

I really like the look of these cards with the states

Omaha Lancer alumni

Texas A&M baseball alumni

Cubs mega collection

Royals mega collection

Set need

Set need


My first logofractor card

Fits PC need


Trying for a rainbow!

Loading up on the Witt, Jr. cards I can afford!

Fits a PC need

Fits a PC need

Dozier SP

I'm really into football PCs now

I have three other colors of these; I need a way to display them!


Creighton basketball alumni mega collection needs

Iowa Hawkeye football alumni need

Do I start a basketball PC?

This is a nice looking card in person!

PC need

I'll always collect cards like this Carter where its a great picture, but you'll never see the missing logo!

Cheap PC card

I love these Chrome Heritage cards

Trying to pick up some Gordon rookie cards

Fits a PC need

No comments:

Post a Comment