Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, March 9, 2024

First look - 2024 Topps

The blaster boxes have been thin...very thin at the big box stores.  I wasn't as anxious as previous years about getting my hands on the first 2024 product, but boy, once I got these in hand, they are neat!  I had to go through Fanatics and get a hobby box; in reality, it's less than the cost of 4 blaster boxes, so I decided to take the plunge.  

The biggest pro for me:  the black boarder and the foil.  The biggest downfall for me:  a lot of photos with the city connect uniforms.  Example A, the San Diego Padres.  Some of the city connect uniforms I love, like the Royals, Rockies and Cubs, but the Padres and Marlins are something else.  

Base Cards:









Royals, Cubs and PC stuff:







Hits:

Unfortunately, there were several duplicates in the hobby box.  This is the first time I've had this many dupes.



Inserts:

1 Gold in the hobby box
/2024

1 pack of 4 with the hobby box

2 rainbow foils in the hobby box

4 of these in the hobby box


1 in the hobby box

1 in the hobby box

2 Grand Gamers in the hobby box

1 in the hobby box
/250

Rollins Gold /50

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Padres' city connect uniforms. They're distinctive and fun, and the colors are representative of that part of the country.

    ReplyDelete