Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 3, 2024

New (to me) card show

I found a card show that is closer to my house.  It was fantastic!  I was 1.5 hours in and had only made it down the first row of tables!  I'm looking forward to going back in April to hit the inside square of tables where I can search a bunch of boxes I didn't get to on this day.  It was nicer than the other monthly one I go to because there was more room to move, less people, and more cheap boxes to search!  

PC Cubbies, and my first 2024 card!

Fomer Cubbies PCs

This goes in the 2012 ASG card collection

I will collect as many of this card as I can!

Cubs AS mega collection

1 of 2 NFL PCs that aren't Hawkeyes

I love the Machado...I wish this was a set!

The McGwire is a unique card!

Picked up quite a few to help me inch closer to the set completion!

Iowan in the MLB

Set needs




Lots of Hawkeye football alumni cards!

I love the Bubic card...looks great with Royals colors

Former Royals PCs

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a good card show--especially when there's lots of tables that have what you collect.

    ReplyDelete