Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 8, 2024

TCDB trade with TheHawk

I'm still struggling away at completing the 2022 Stadium Club set, and I saw TheHawk had some for trade, and being a huge White Sox fan, I was able to hook him up with some cards!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love trading with people who have a favorite team!

Ole Miss alumni

My favorite card of the trade

Stadium Club needs


Royals mega collection needs




No comments:

Post a Comment