Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 20, 2024

Bi-monthly card show pickups

I feel like I've been traveling so much for work (and I have been) that I haven't been able to do much as far as trades, card shows, etc.  I was finally available for the very close to my house card show.  This show always has a great mix of slabs and cheap boxes, plus it's not as packed as the monthly one I will frequent.    I always end up spending more at this show than I usually plan, where at the monthly show I can stick to my budget.  Here's a snapshot of what I picked up:

Football





Cubbies and Royals - current and former





Old dudes



Other PC guys

I found this in a 50 cent box

No comments:

Post a Comment