Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Did I make a good decision?

I was at my local Walmart the other day, and not only did they have some things in stock, I had a choice of a 2024 Bowman Mega boxes or 2024 Bowman blasters.  For my budget and price range, I could get 1 mega or 2 blasters....decisions, decisions.  It's been quite a while since I've had to make a decision in a Walmart about cards due to there never being any.  I went with the 2 blaster boxes and here's how I did; scroll to the end to see how my decision faired:

First card and a great start...a Cubbie and a Cubbie need for the mega collection

Cubbies

Royals

Hits - I only included the prospects because I feel like I did well




Inserts


Favorite insert design



The blaster box decisions was a good one because of this...



1 comment:

  1. Great pull!

    I have enough trouble remember the difference between Dylan Cease and Dylan Bundy; now there's a Dylan Crews too! At least he's an outfielder, not another pitcher.

    ReplyDelete