Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have changed my blog name...

I decided to change the name of my blog because my interests have changed since starting it. I have stated multiple times that I have become a huge fan of some of the 2011 sets. I have bought many packs/boxes of cards of my favs. Now, I have a lot of cards, and many duplicates. I am willing to make trades and/or sell these cards that I don't want because they are taking up too much room!

Today, I, again, bought an Allen & Ginter blaster box (which I got a lot of duplicates, few new cards) and a 2011 Topps Update Series hanger box (which I got a lot of awesome cards!).

Here are some of the highlights:
2011 Topps Update



Troy Tulowitzki All-Star Stitches Diamond Anniversary 2 of 60
Julio Teheran RC
Kyle Seager RC (Diamond Anniversary and Regular Card)
Eric Hosmer RC
Mike Moustakas RC
Matt Holliday Kimball Champions
Roger Maris Topps 60
Mike Trout RC
Paul Konerko All-Star Gold Card

2011 Allen & Ginter



Nick Swisher
Justin Verlander
Aroldis Chapman Autographed Card
Jason Hewyard Hometown Heros
Clayton Kershaw Hometown Heros
Albert Pujols Highlight Sketches
Denard Span code card
Jeremy Hellickson RC

No comments:

Post a Comment