Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, June 16, 2012

Indians, Orioles, and Angels...Oh my!!!

Here are my 3 TTMs from this week:

Koji Uhera from the Rangers.  I had read on the internet that he was a great signer, and he didn't disappoint.  I opted to send 2 Orioles cards instead of 2 Ranger cards because the Orioles are one of my favorite teams!

Koji Uehara
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Texas Rangers
31 days













Next up, Cory Snyder.  Former Cleveland Indian.  I loved his 1986 Topps card, however, it was a little worn, but I still sent it anyway.  He's currently the hitting coach for the Jackson Generals (minor league team of the Seattle Mariners).

Cory Snyder
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Jackson Generals
17 days


















Finally, Tyler Chatwood.  Angels prospect that was traded to the Colorado Rockies.  I received this TTM via his current minor league team, Colorado Springs Sky Sox.  I was worried this one would be a lost cause because he might get called up and not get my letter!

Tyler Chatwood
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Colorado Springs Sky Sox
38 days

No comments:

Post a Comment