Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 28, 2012

This weeks goodies

Today, I got a TTM back from Arizona.  I knew it was my Alan Trammell TTM.  He sent my card back unsigned.  Debbie Downer!  I had been reading that he signs, but will only sign one.  Oh well.



Here are my ones I did get back signed.  Randy Knorr, former catcher.  He's currently a coach for the Nationals.  

Randy Knorr
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Washington Nationals
39 days

Next up, a quick return from the minor leagues.  Andrew Brown is currently playing in the Rockies minor league system after being released by the Cardinals.  He's a former Husker baseball player.  My gold card came back a little bent.  Thanks USPS.

Andrew Brown
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Colorado Sky Sox
7 days

Another minor league return this week, from Bobby Thigpen.  He's currently the pitching coach for the Birmingham Barons (White Sox minor league team).

Bobby Thigpen
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Birmingham Barons
9 days









Finally, a return from last year.  I had almost written this one off.  Max Scherzer, former Missouri resident and Mizzou baseball player.

Max Scherzer
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Detroit Tigers
294 days


















I have some trades brewing via Zistle, so when they are complete, I'll post my loot.  Plus, Rod over at Padrographs (http://padrographs.blogspot.com/) was giving away some free cards of the A's, Rangers, Rockies, and Marlins, in return for some Padre cards.  I found some he needs, and some that he might not have.  I hope he likes his package!

2 comments:

  1. Would you be up for trading the damaged Brown? Plenty of TTM autos of my own to trade.

    ReplyDelete