Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, June 9, 2012

Undefeated season!

My co-ed softball team finished up spring league undefeated, #1 seed in the tournament, and a bye in the first round.  Its super exciting, but also nerve racking because we could have a total let down in the second round...because that's how we roll!!

This weeks TTMs:

First up, Pat Listach.  He's currently the third base coach for the Cubs.  This is the second time I've had success with him via TTM; I also got a response when he was with the Washington Nationals coaching staff.  He was the ROY in 1992.  He takes his mail on the road; the post mark was San Francisco, CA.  The Upper Deck card signature is a little smudged, but that's OK, it still looks cool.

Pat Listach
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs
17 days











Next up, Bob Milacki.  He's currently the pitching coach for the Reading Phillies.  I targeted him for TTM because he's a former Oriole!

Bob Milacki
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Reading Phillies
14 days









Last TTM of this post is Daniel Hudson.  I had been reading he was a great TTM'er, and he didn't disappoint.  I believe this is my first Topps Lineage card I've had signed.  I liked the 2011 design.

Daniel Hudson
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Arizona Diamondbacks
50 days

No comments:

Post a Comment