Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gregg Olson, Jeff Reed, Dan Pasqua, and unexpected mail

I was fortunate enough to receive 3 TTMs today, and an unexpected bubble package.  Needless to say, I opened the bubble package first.  It was a Shane Victorino Gypsy Queen mini.  I know I did buy this or trade for this, so I think someone sent me a card on accident.  I only have one package that I'm expecting, and its coming from Canada, and this was postmarked PA.  Weird.

First up, Gregg Olson.  Former ROY and Baltimore Oriole.  Awesome return.

Gregg Olson
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
25 days









Next up, one I thought was long gone from Dan Pasqua.  I had actually written this one off!

Dan Pasqua
Signed 1/2
Sent c/o Home address
509 days


















Finally, Jeff Reed.  He's currently a hitting coach in the Twins minor league system.  I love the grey signature!
Jeff Reed
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Elizabethton Twins
15 days

1 comment:

  1. 509 DAYS!!! Man, Pasqua must be really swamped with autograph requests! Either that, or he took a long time deciding which card to sign and which one to keep. Still cool that he sent it back, I guess.

    ReplyDelete