Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, August 23, 2018

I finally did it

I get emails from Topps every couple of days regarding the Topps Living Set.  I finally did it, I bought one.  I still haven't bought a Topps Now card through Topps, although I have bought two on COMC.  I wasn't sure what to think while I was waiting for my card to arrive, but I like it.  I obviously won't buy all my favorite players, but I *might* buy a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment