Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, August 3, 2018

2018 Allen & Ginter

I have read a lot on blogs and Twitter about this years Allen & Ginter.  From what I have read, the response has been less than pleasant, but I always like to buy at least a pack or blaster box, etc. to try it out for myself, and have trade bait for TCDB.  My review is similar to the last few years of Ginter...eh.  The one prop I will give Ginter...I like the way Ginter looks this year; much better than previous years.  Here's the goodies I got:

Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

SPs
Minis
Inserts
Inserts

No comments:

Post a Comment