Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, August 16, 2018

TCDB trade with bravefan1

I love that I get to trade favorite team needs to other collectors.  Obviously, I traded a bunch of Braves cards away for a bunch of 2018 Stadium Club needs.

Catchers




Old dudes...I love the way Stadium Club makes old photos "pop"




Player collections


Not sure if I'll go forward with Hosmer Padre cards.  Just can't get used to it yet. 

Royals



Cubbies




Manny Machado...I still can't believe he's with the Dodgers.  Not sure if I'll collect him in a Dodger uni...nothing against the Dodgers, but it's just hard seeing your favorite players in new cities.


No comments:

Post a Comment