Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, August 13, 2018

National Baseball Card Day 2018

Another National Baseball Card Day has come and gone.  When I was at my LCS, a kid pulled a Torres auto from his pack of cards.  I must say I was jelly.  It was beneficial for me to wonder down to my LCS; there has been no 2018 Topps Chrome anywhere!  This is just like last year.  I bought some packs to get the Aaron Judge card, and I also bought some singles.

I bought a jumbo pack of 2018 Topps Chrome...not too much to get excited about here.

auto




Refractor
2018 Pro Debut

This card is part of the main set and not an insert card, which I think is interesting.
Cubs prospect
Green
Royals prospect
Iowan
2018 National Baseball Card Day pack




The singles







I can't pass up a random camo card
Cards for TTM requests

Creighton Blue Jay alumni

Iowan
I had to buy these all up...my nephew played high school ball with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment