Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, September 6, 2018

#Life

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but life gets busy.  In fact, the next two weeks are crazy busy, so I probably won't be able to do any trades.  I recently started a new job and a new semester started with the clinical students I teach.  That fact in itself is a huge Debbie Downer because I can't find any new product at the store, not that I have any time to enjoy it.    I have had time to still send out a handful of weekly TTM requests, and have gotten a few little white envelopes back.

Phil Nevin is currently the third base coach for the Yankees.  Most people probably know him as a former Padre.

Phil Nevin
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o New York Yankees
17 days

























Nolan Jones is a minor leaguer in the Indians system.  He's the #2 prospect in the Indians system.

Nolan Jones
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Lynchburg Hillcats
19 days

No comments:

Post a Comment