Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, April 14, 2022

Another Sportslots order

 I have to rely on Sportslots because I just don't have the time to do trade on TCDB.  I'd love to open it up for trades again, but I get so many offers I just can't keep up.  😟  Plus, the bonus of Sportslots is I can get the hard to find cards I need for my mega collections.  I have also used it as an opportunity to increase my football player collections.






Iowa Hawkeye football alumni


Omaha Lancer hockey alumni


Baseball mega collection goodies

Ole Miss baseball alumni

Chad Fox Cubs mega collection

Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni

MLBer from Iowa

Texas A&M baseball alumni

Texas A&M baseball alumni


Texas A&M baseball alumni


Tim Costo player collection - I got so many of these, I'm very close to having 1 of every card of him.  Why Tim Costo?  He's a Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni!


I fill in the rest of my Sportslots orders with cards for my player collections.








No comments:

Post a Comment