Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Wavier wire update

 I eagerly checked CBS Sportsline Monday morning to see who I ended up with, and to let go of the 100 catchers I drafter (I kid, but it was insane).  I stuck with one catcher for now (Ruiz); I hope that was a good decision.


I know he's had a bad run lately, but I thought it might be worth the risk.  Time will tell.

He was decently ranked on my final rankings I did, so again, I'm hoping for a little magic here.

I needed someone with an OF designation for my bench

I picked him up and put him in my IL spot.

Another bench pitcher...low risk, high reward, I hope.

I needed a player with a 2B designation, and he fit the bill, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment