Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, July 14, 2022

I screwed up my COMC order...

I had some cash in my COMC account, mostly for a rainy day, but I decided I wanted to spend it, so I did, or so I though.  D'oh!  Long story short, when I went to pay, I forgot to use my COMC balance and paid from PayPal.  I guess I still have some money for a rainy day.

I usually put these together in Cubs, Royals, etc., but today I grouped them by purchasing themes.

Cards I'd never have the opportunity to buy if it wasn't for COMC


I really like the Machado with the state in the back

Colors and Chrome - I bought a lot of Chrome this time around and blue parallels because blue is my favorite color!

Gosh, I'd love to try to put together this set

I can't afford to buy a box of sapphire, so I'll get mine off of COMC


Those A&G chrome cards look good, and I couldn't believe I didn't have this Hosmer RC

Inserts - These 4 cards are probably my favorite out of my whole purchase.  I just LOVE theses cards with the "70" logo on them.  They are beautiful in person.




SPs




Relics/autos

Soon to be Yankee



This is a great looking card!




The rest

Cubs mega collection - I've had issues trying to trade for a card, so I just bought one

Royals mega collection

These will be displayed on my office wall along with the rest of my Iowa Hawkeye football autographs and relics.  Now, I need a Ricky Stanzi auto at a decent price.

Texas A&M baseball alumni

1 comment: