Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, July 13, 2022

July card show pick ups

 I totally forgot about the June card show until 2 hours after it was closed.  My usual dealer that sells me the majority of the cards I buy thought the show was slow, but when I went to search this guys $0.25 boxes, I couldn't get in to save my life!  I was hoping to go through his football cards, but oh well, another time.  The majority of my pickups this month were refractors and Kyle Schwarber cards. Schwarber is the one I pegged as I would stop collecting first out of the Cubs big 4 that are now gone (Rizzo, Bryant and Baez).  However, I'm still missing quite a few of his Cubs cards, so I was able to get some this month.  My dealer also had some great mid-late 80's insert set cards that I haven't seen or had the chance to get until now!

Old dudes PCs

SP Sandberg

I love both of these cards

Picked up several from this Score All Star Game set

PC guys

SP Benny and Lacy refractor

Pratto refractor

Had to get this because of the color of swatch



This was a nice little surprise to pick up




I bought one of those care display cases for my office wall, and the only Patrick Mahomes card I had was a HIT silver card of him in his Texas Tech uniform, but no logos (of course).  I will settle on this one, for now.  I would love to put a rookie card or something cool in there without blowing the mortgage on it.  I'll keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment