Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, July 2, 2012

I got an extra card!!

Lots of returns over the weekend!!  One of them was a great surprise.  I sent a card to Gary Matthews, and got it back, but as bonus, he signed a 1982 Donruss and gave it to me!  I think that is awesome!

Gary Matthews
Signed 2/1
Sent c/o Philadelphia Phillies
39 days













Next up, another former Cub and another 1986 Topps TTM via Keith Moreland.  He's currently doing Cubs radio broadcasts.  I am having a new appreciation for the 1986 Topps set!

Keith Moreland
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs
11 days














Mitch Moreland is currently on the disabled list and is signing his TTMs!  I had read that he was signing 2 at a time, however, he only signed one for me, and sent the other back.  That's ok with me because I really wanted his auto!  I wonder how players decided which one to sign when only signing 1 of 2?  I had sent a 2010 Bowman that wasn't signed.

Mitch Moreland
Signed 1/2
Sent c/o Texas Rangers
12 days


















Finally, one back from retired NFL star Keith Millard.  I sent 3, and he kept one, my 1987 Topps.

Keith Millard
Signed 2/3 (kept one)
Sent c/o Home address
11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment