Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, July 15, 2012

2nd trade on Zistle

I am totally digging Zistle. I have now completed my second trade.  Through both trades, I have managed to get rid of cards I didn't want, but got cards I wanted in return.  I have almost doubled my Terry Steinbach player collection through these two trades. 




Some other cards I got through the trade were some Royal and Cubs cards that I wanted, as well as an Alex Gordon and Ryne Sandberg to add to my player collections!





No comments:

Post a Comment