Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, July 15, 2012

Catching up on TTMs

I know its been a while since my last post, but I spent all last week at all the All Star Game/Week festivities!  I will make a separate post on my experiences!  But, while I was out living it up, I got quite a few TTMs back; players must have been signing over the break.

First up, Chase Headley from the Padres.  He's in the middle of trade talk these days.  I had read he was a great signer, and he didn't disappoint.  I just wish I would of had two cards to send instead of one.

Chase Headley
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o San Diego Padres
14 days














Next up, finally a return from Tampa Bay!  Tom Foley used to rock the old Expos uni back in the day.  I sent cards to try to get every inception of uni of the Expos.  I always like the red jersey myself!

Tom Foley
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Tampa Bay Rays
21 days


















A surprise return from Arizona.  I was feeling kinda burned after Alan Trammell returned my TTM unsigned, after I had read he'd been signing.  Thanks to Josh Collmenter for making me not doubt sending anymore mail to Arizona!

Josh Collmenter
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Arizona Diamondbacks
21 days










Another TTM I sent out and not sure if I would get back or not was from Rick Rodriguez of the Oakland A's.  He's currently their bullpen coach.

Rick Rodriguez
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Oakland A's
59 days









Last up, Jaime Navarro from Seattle.  He's currently the Mariners bullpen coach.  Love his signature!  He threw a no-hitter back when he was a player.

Jaimie Navarro
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Seattle Mariners
61 days













Finally, one return from the Colorado Rockies.  It was my request to Chris Iannetta from last year.  He's currently with the Angels, so needless to say, he's not going to sign my TTM that I sent 14 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment