Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, July 20, 2012

Tom Brookens, Bill Schroeder, & Eric Young, Jr.

Three TTMs back this week:

Tom Brookens is currently a coach for the Detroit Tigers.  I had read that he only signs one, so that is all I sent him.  I am starting to appreciate the 1987 Fleer set, again.

Tom Brookens
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Detroit Tigers
78 days


















Next up, Bill Schroeder.  He's currently a broadcaster for the Brewers.  He signed the cards in pen.  It doesn't show up well on the scan.

Bill Schroeder
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Milwaukee Brewers
65 days


















Last, is Eric Young, Jr. of the Rockies.  Another personalized card!

Eric Young, Jr.
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Colorado Rockies
30 days

No comments:

Post a Comment