Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas goodies

Even though we had snow this week, I did get some TTM mail back before Christmas.  I have started to target catchers as part of my TTM journey.  I am going to try to get cards signed from every team.  I started toying with the idea back in November, and I got my second one back this week from Marc Hill, former catcher for the White Sox.

Marc Hill
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
10 days


















Next up is one I sent out back in November to a former Cubbie, Shawn Boskie.  I got it back this week, along with a testimony card!

Shawn Boskie
Signed 4/3
Sent c/o Home address
32 days


















Finally, a big haul back from Scott Bailes.  I really liked the 1991 Bowman style, for some reason.

Scott Bailes
Signed 5/5
Sent c/o Home address
11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment