Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 8, 2012

A return from the 2011 Arizona Fall League

I got a card back this week that I had written off long ago.  I had two that I didn't get back from the 2011 Arizona Fall League, but now, that total is one.

Tyson Ross
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Phoenix Desert Dogs
 407 days


















Chris James was a big prospect in the Phillies system when I first started collecting cards.

Chris James
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
10 days













Rick Wrona was part of the 1989 Cubs team that won the division.  I remember Joe Girardi and Rick catching games for the Cubs on WGN.

Rick Wrona
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
18 days













Former Royal Rick Luecken personalized two cards for me!

Rick Luecken
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
14 days













Finally, Doug Jennings signed 3 cards for me.  He's a former Athletic and Cubs.

Doug Jennings
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment