Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 5 of 2012...#1

1.  Terry Steinbach - sent c/o Scholarship Fund.  He charges $2.00 per autograph, but I don't care.  I don't mind making a donation to a scholarship fund; god knows I needed every scholarship I got to get myself to college.  I was a little disappointed because they took so long to come back (228 days).  I actually thought I might have to write this autograph request off.  I'm actually thinking of writing to Mr. Stenbach again this year.  He's one of my Top 5 favorite baseball players of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment