Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, December 24, 2012

Top NFL TTM's of the year

I don't typically send out many TTM requests to NFL players, but the few that I do are players that I watched growing up.

3.  John Offerdahl - sent c/o Home address.  His 1987 Topps football card was one of my first football cards I had ever collected.  However, I sent this card to him for a autograph, but he kept it, and gave me a testimony card instead.  The testimony card is great and all, but I wished he would have kept the 1989 Topps, instead.


 2.  Kevin Butler - sent c/o Home address.  Who doesn't remember the Bears winning the Super Bowl in the 80's?  I do, and it was huge back then.


1.  Tom Rathman - sent c/o Home address.  Former Husker and 49er.  I was a huge 49ers fan when I was a kid.  Who wasn't?  Montana, Craig, Rathman, Lott, Rice....Super Bowls.


No comments:

Post a Comment