Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top Debbie Downers of the year



With all the end of the year lists, I also include a Top 3 Debbie Downer list.  I guess I'm pretty thankful that I only had three Debbie Downer's all year!

3.  Alan Trammell - coach, Arizona Diamondbacks.  I had been reading that he had been signing a lot, so I was disappointed to get this back unsigned.


2.  Tim Bogar - coach, Boston Red Sox.  This guy didn't sign my card, and didn't bother to seal my SASE to send my card back.  I'm surprised the card came back, and in the shape it did.  This is the actual card:


1.  Paul Assenmacher - send c/o Home address.  After 413 days, I get my card back, unsigned, with a letter/list stating that he now charges for his autograph, and some company now handles it.  I can't believe that there is that big of a demand for Mr. Assenmacher's autograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment